About the role
We are looking for a skilled Analyst Developer to work on requirements and user-system interaction analysis for deal lifecycle and workflow management of the Banking business. Our objective is to deliver a first class UX, flexible and extendible UI and new services that will leverage existing services to provide superior levels of deal straight-through-processing and efficiency as part of a wider program of re-engineering within the Banking technology group. The role is responsible for designing, coding and creating web applications, from layout to function and developing according to business specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design, high performing and clear navigation.
The role is flexible in terms of experience required; it is suitable to Associate candidates.
- Work with the developer team to ensure they understand, and deliver, business requirements.
- Partnering with the business to understand use cases, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered within the strategic application framework.
- Collaborate with other developers in a globally distributed environment.
- Sharing of knowledge with other members of the team.
- Provide a high level of user experience through an innovative and intuitive user interface.
- Report progress to management.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Services call (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- Knowledge in security vulnerability and ensuring the code is clean from security vulnerabilities
- Design skills with knowledge of object modelling, database schemas and design patterns.
- Technologies: JavaEE; React/Redux; Maven; Spring; UNIX
- Framework/Libraries - Bootstrap, React JS, Kendo, Redux.
- Ability to solve complex problems and a proven track record of performance and delivery.
- Strong communication and team-working skills.
- Interests in financial markets and technology.
Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Services call (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
Knowledge in security vulnerability and ensuring the code is clean from security vulnerabilities
Design skills with knowledge of object modelling, database schemas and design patterns.
Technologies: JavaEE; React/Redux; Maven; Spring; UNIX
Framework/Libraries - Bootstrap, React JS, Kendo, Redux.
Ability to solve complex problems and a proven track record of performance and delivery.
Strong communication and team-working skills.
Interests in financial markets and technology.
- Experience of working in financial services with knowledge of Equity and Debt cash products and lifecycle.
- Agile or other development techniques, gained in a Java development environment.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran